FARO Focus X330
LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) is an optical remote sensing technology. The distance to an object is determined by measuring the time delay between transmission of a pulse and detection of the reflected signal.
Advantages of LiDAR Survey
LiDAR has unparalleled speed, and the laser scanning generally provides a greater point density and is suited for surveys that demand high accuracy and detailing. LiDAR systems can co-acquire true-color digital photos which are directly geo-referenced to the LiDAR returns to produce a highly detailed 3D representation of the surveyed area. It has got un-paralleled speed and accuracy. The data can be acquired in most hazardous locations also.
MAPPA owns a range of LiDAR Systems with GPS which can be used for high end survey works.We have systems with and effective range of 330 m to 2000 m. Our Systems will deliver accurate and high point density with highest survey grade accuracy.
- 3D Scanning of mines for volume calculation
- 3D model and generation of features.
- 3D Scanning of Heritage Structures and model generation.
- 3d Scanning of all type of Plants
- 3D Scanning for Ships and vessels
- 3D Scanning for Generation of Building Information System Models
- Digital Surface Models (DSM) and Digital Terrain Models (DTM)
- Generation of intensity images and Contour generation
- Electric Tower and Wire detection services
- As Built Plant for modelling for virtual Asset Viewing
- All types of LiDAR data processing
- Rental Services of LiDAR systems
- Topographic surveys for roads, railway, Irrigation etc.,